Translate

Monday 12 March 2012

The Will of God

The Will of God
Jesus said My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me and to finish His work. Verily verily I say unto you,  The hour is coming , and now is , when the dead shall hear the voice of the son of God : and they that hear shall live. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on Him that sent me , hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. And this is the Father's will which sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and beliveth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.ne ;  

No comments:

Post a Comment